Driveway, patio and decking cleaning
Our driveway and patio cleaning system involves using a 4000psi rotary surface cleaner, a variety of specialist nozzles and cleaning treatments. This machine gives an excellent uniformed finish as sometimes using a lance alone can lead to “tiger stripes”. With this we can remove dirt, grime, tyre marks, most stains, weeds, moss and algae and breath new life into a tired, dirty driveway or patio. After cleaning with the rotary surface cleaner, we will a apply a biocide to keep your driveway or patio cleaner for much longer than just power washing alone.
We can also carry out repairs like loose or missing edging, sunken areas, drainage problems or re- pointing.
For exterior walls, roofs, porches, canopies etc. which require a non-aggressive cleaning method, we use Algoclear pro which removes moss, algae, lichen and general grime which is applied using specialist low pressure soft washing equipment.
- Cobblelock and block paving including re-sanding and herbicide application
- Complete moss, weed and algae removal
- Tarmacadam and concrete
- Decking including oiling/staining if required
- Indian sandstone and natural stone paving
- Business forecourts
- Entrance steps
- Signage and cladding
- Smoking areas
- Canopies and shopfronts
- Outdoor seating areas
- Tennis courts
- Car parks
Soft washing is a safe and very effective low pressure cleaning and sanitizing method, for both domestic and commercial properties. It uses purpose built low pressure equipment that will effectively clean, and sanitize exterior surfaces with a variety of eco-friendly chemicals. Soft washing chemicals can be applied at the correct blends and ratios for quick and lasting effects on most surfaces to include.
- Natural stone and brickwork
- Block paving, patios and concrete.
- K Rend, rendered walls
- Slate roofs and tiles where moss can be suitably scraped off prior to application
- Fences , decking and timber cladding
- Mobile homes and caravans
- Industrial cladding
- Pvc plastic cladding, fascias and soffits
- Artificial turf
- Certified to apply moss and weed treatments
Gutters are often overlooked when it comes to property maintenance but are vital in directing water away from property, which if left be can cause internal and external damp, render damage, vegetation growth and sagging gutters leading to expensive repairs.
We can help save you these problems by using the revolutionary Omnipole guttervac system which involves a series of telescopic alloy poles and an 4200 watt industrial vacuum which removes dirt, moss, leaves and weeds to leave gutters clear to take away rainwater quickly. With this set-up we can safely clean gutters to a height of 50ft. A real benefit of this way of cleaning gutters this way is that it can be safely done from the ground as this system also employs a HD camera system to ensure all debris is removed and this recording can then then be sent to clients phone or P.C showing gutters after cleaning with all debris and leaves etc. in the machine and not all over paths and lawns.
- Commercial and residential guttering and downpipes thoroughly cleaned
- Minimal need for ladder.
- Full HD recording system which can be sent to clients of before and after cleaning
- PVC fascia and soffit cleaning.
- Blocked gutters cleared
- Can be done outside of business hours to minimise disruption
- Great discounts for resident associations or multiple bookings