Using the latest commercial cleaning equipment available, we can clean and restore exterior surfaces to their former glory and near original condition.
Our powerwashing involves using the 4000psi rotary cleaning system. With this we can remove dirt, grime, tyre marks, most stains, weeds, moss and algae and breath new life into a tired, dirty driveway or patio.
We can also carry out repairs like loose or missing edging, sunken areas, drainage problems or re- pointing.
For exterior walls including k-rend and cement rendering which require a non-aggressive clean we use Algoclear® pro which removes and treats moss, algae, lichen and general grime which is applied using specialist soft washing equipment.
- Cobblelock and block paving including re-sanding and herbicide application
- Complete moss, weed and algae removal
- Tarmacadam and concrete
- Decking including oiling/staining if required
- Indian sandstone and natural stone paving
- Patio cleaning
- Softwashing of exterior walls and render using Algoclear pro.
- Business forecourts
- Entrance steps
- Signage and cladding
- Smoking areas
- Canopies and shopfronts
- Outdoor seating areas
- Tennis courts
- Car parks
- Work can be done outside of business hours to minimise disruption if necessary.
Gutters are often overlooked when it comes to property maintenance but vital in directing water away from property, which if neglected can cause internal and external damp, render damage, vegetation growth and sagging gutters leading to expensive repairs.
Well, we can save you these problems by using the revolutionary Omnipole guttervac system which involves a series of telescopic alloy poles and an industrial vacuum which removes dirt, moss, leaves and weeds to leave gutters clear to take away rainwater quickly. With this set-up we can safely clean gutters to a height of 50ft. A real benefit of this way of cleaning gutters this way is that it can be safely done from the ground as this system also employs a HD camera system to ensure all debris is removed and this recording can then then be sent to clients showing gutters after cleaning with all debris and leaves etc. in the machine and not all over paths and lawns.
- Commercial and residential guttering and downpipes thoroughly cleaned
- Minimal need for ladder.
- Full HD recording system which can be sent to clients of before and after cleaning
- PVC fascia and soffit cleaning.
- Blocked gutters cleared
- Can be done outside of business hours to minimise disruption
- Great discounts for resident associations or multiple bookings
If you would like to avail of any of these services or have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to help.